Trading Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website www.westmorepvamesh.co.uk.
Please read these terms and conditions of use before using this site which is operated by Westmore PVA Mesh (“we” or “us”).
We operate this site for the purpose of advertising our PVA Mesh products & services to customers and potential customers. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of these terms & conditions in return for which we will provide you with access.
From time to time we may modify the terms & conditions so please continue to review the conditions of use whenever accessing or using this site. If at any time you do not wish to accept these terms & conditions then you may not use this site.
Please note that:
1. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms & conditions which take effect on your use of the website. If you do not accept these terms & conditions please do not use the website for purchasing products.
2. We agree to supply products to you through this website and you agree to accept the products available through this website subject to the terms and conditions set out below. We may make various changes to the terms and conditions set out below (and without notice to you) by updating postings on this part of the website. Your continued use of this website after such changes have been made shall be deemed to constitute your binding acceptance of such changes.
3. This site and all materials, names, logos and related products are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to us or are otherwise included with the permission of the relevant owner.
4. We are happy for you to browse this website and download and/or print anything that may interest you. However, your access to this website and the information/material contained on it does not give you a licence (or any other right) to reproduce, print or distribute or otherwise use such information or material for your own personal use.
5. The supplier of goods purchased pursuant to these terms and conditions is: Westmore PVA Mesh. Registered in England. Westmore PVA Mesh operates trading as:
Westmore PVA Mesh
Unit 21 C&V Business Park
Telephone: 01455 554 963
Making a Purchase
1. All prices quoted on the website are inclusive of VAT.
1. Prices quoted by Westmore PVA Mesh are strictly net. All payments for products made through this website will be procured through a secure browser. All authority for payments must be made/given at the time of confirming the relevant order. Payments can be made by authorised credit or debit card or from a PayPal account(most major credit and debit cards are accepted, we do not accept American Express). No payment shall be deemed to have been received by us until funds are cleared. All orders are subject to your credit/debit card being approved.
You agree to indemnify us in full against all administration charges, costs and expenses incurred by us in obtaining payment(s) from you in the event of a failed payment.
Postage and packing
1. There is a standard charge for our postage costs .If you buy multiple buys or any of the higher priced items you will make a good saving on postage.Postage prices are £2.70 for United Kingdom , £3.50 for Europe & £5.50 for all countries outside of Europe. You will be given these costs to choose from when you have selected item or items to buy and go to shopping cart.
1. Goods we try to dispatch as quickly as possible once payment has cleared and will usually be next day or day after.You will get a dispatch notification from us.
1. Westmore PVA Mesh Guarantee. If you are not absolutely satisfied with your purchase,or in the unlikely event that it is faulty please contact us by email & simply return it to us within 28 days. We will be happy to exchange it, or provide you with a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. Your right to cancel an order for a reund does not apply to the following:
i) Used PVA Mesh
3. All customers are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods in their possession. When returning any items, please ensure that the goods are returned to us in their original condition and with the original packaging and receipt.
4. You are responsible for the cost of returning any goods for exchange or refund except in the case of faulty, damaged or wrongly supplied goods. We strongly recommend that you use registered or recorded delivery for returning any goods to us.We will only refund once we have the returned goods.
5. In the event that you fail to return the goods or they are sent to us at our own expense we will charge you the direct cost of the return to you.
6. If you have a query or complaint about our products or services, please contact our Customer Services Team by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01455 554 963. We will endeavour to respond to all queries/complaints within 3 business days but this cannot be guaranteed.
1. All goods are sold subject to availability. Where items are out of stock and expected these will be marked “to follow”. Where stock is not available in a reasonable period you will be asked to re-order. ‘To follow’ orders may be cancelled at any time.
2. We reserve the right to alter or withdraw items without your notification.
Ownership and Risk
1. The products you order through this website will not pass to you until the price for the products has been paid in full to us and all other sums which are, or which have become, due from you to us on any account have been paid in full.
Limitation of Liability
1. The information on this site is posted in good faith but we cannot guarantee its completeness or accuracy.
2. The materials provided on this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property save as expressly set out in these terms and conditions or implied by law.
3. We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations under these terms and conditions if such failure is caused by, or due to, any matter beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation:
· Riots and other forms of civil commotion
· Floods, fires and other natural disasters
· Local legislation and regulations (and any changes thereto)
· Acts of God
· Matters of regional or national crisis e.g. blockade, war etc
4. You acknowledge that your use of this site and its contents are at your own risk. Under no circumstances will we, our suppliers or other third parties mentioned on this site be liable for any damage including without limitation those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption or any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any other damages of any kind whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise. Applicable laws may not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damage so the limitation or exclusion may not apply to you in its entirety.
1. Each provision in these terms and conditions is several. If any provision of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable by any competent authority in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
1. These terms and conditions (together with any terms and/or conditions set out (or referred to) on any order form on this website which is completed by you) constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in connection with your purchase of the relevant products through this website, supersedes any previous agreement or understanding between you and us in relation to such a purchase and may not be varied except as subsequently agreed in writing between you and us.
Third Party Rights
1. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions (which govern the contractual relationship between you and us) has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions. We may transfer, assign or sub-contract all or any of our rights arising under these terms and conditions to any other party at any time without notice to you.
1. This site is administered by us. We make no representation that this site or its contents are appropriate or available for use outside the UK. Those who access the site do so at their own risk and we are not responsible for compliance with applicable laws or regulations.
2. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law without giving effect to any principle of conflict of laws.